If you owe more than $100,000 to the IRS, the odds of experiencing an involuntary IRS collection, through wage garnishments, bank levies, or seizure of personal and business assets, increases tremendously.
The IRS has now placed a high priority to collect back taxes on anyone owing more than $100,000. These cases have now been placed on a fast track to collections and are being expedited to Revenue Officers (RO) to collect from you.
The Revenue Officer will contact you by showing up at your home, your business, and even your job. The RO will take inventory of all your property like your home, car, furniture and all your assets such as your savings, checking accounts, investments, and real estate holdings. The Revenue Officer’s only job is to collect your delinquent tax debt; he is not your friend, and he’s not here to help you. He can enforce a number of Levy actions against you and your assets. Wage Garnishment, Bank Levy, Business Assets, Your Home, Your Car, Jewelry…
Well, you get the idea!
Signature Tax Plus will provide you, your family, and your assets the necessary representation to provide protection against involuntary collections. Signature Tax Plus knows how to deal with Revenue Officers. With over 150 combined years of experience in working with the IRS and State taxing agencies. We have the know how and the ability to protect you and your family from levies.
As part of the Signature Tax Plus program, your case will receive special attention and we will intervene on your behalf by:
- Representation by an IRS Tax Attorney with the IRS and the Revenue Officer.
- You will never have to speak to the IRS or the Revenue Officer.
- Providing a 24/7 Hotline to answer your questions as they arise.
- Providing you with online access so you will always know the status of your case.
- Obtaining and reviewing all tax returns for the years in question.
- Identifying and eliminating any erroneous delinquent tax debt including any interest and penalties associated with the erroneous tax debt.
- Filing any past due tax returns as needed.
- Amending any tax returns where errors are found.
- Insuring your compliance with all IRS requirements.
- Providing protection against any levy being enforced.
- Lifting any levy already in place.
- Preventing any lien from being placed on you.
- Attempting to lift any lien already in place.
- Negotiating a fair and equitable settlement on all your existing delinquent tax debt.
- Setting you up with an affordable payment plan if you can’t pay the negotiated tax settlement all at once.
- Give you peace of mind.
Our Senior Tax Consultants will review your situation, identify the problem, conference in the IRS to get up-to-date information on your case, and provide you with a solution to put your IRS worries behind you.
For more information without obligation, please call us at (888)409-4109 and ask to speak to a Senior Tax Consultant.